Monday, November 3, 2014

Incy Wincy Song, book or movie challenge.

Happy Monday everyone. Today I am sharing a card
that was inspired by the Ice Capades sponsored
by Kenny K.

Prizes this week are 3 images provided by Kenny K..
How fabulous is that?

I am using Ice Skater Kate.




Recipe for card.

Copics- Y17, G02, GO3 & GO5
Papers from stash
Wilson Doilies
Clear glitter stickles
IO- Seasons Greetings Die
Scrap piece of lace

This was a fun one for me to do.. I hope you like
her as well, and will join us over at
Incy Wincy with your own themed card.

Looking forward to seeing what you create..

Happy Crafting.


2 comments:

  1. Love this card your papers and image match perfectly.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design! The image is so fun! TFS
    Hugsxx, Dangina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for