Monday, September 15, 2014

TTPH Anything goes.

Today I am so thrilled to be back on the amazing team
of THROUGH THE PURPLE HAZE.
Today I am sharing an image from our fabulous sponsor.

                                                     http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/

My card is simple by says allot.
I have used this simple image and pulled out my
scrap papers.. 
These sentiments were from a dollar bend at
Michaels.. Love it when I find fabulous finds like this.

Copics used for this card were 
B5, Y2, B11, .. I also used 
my ivy die from Memory Box.

I hope you enjoy my welcome back card for TTPH..

Happy Srcappin.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love all the blue tones to it.
    hugs
    Dawn S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet Pam
    also check your email sent you some info :)
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for