Sunday, March 16, 2014

SS -Challenge #198: Cute and Cuddly

Wow, I am making this blog WAY ahead
of schedule but being snowed in for 5 days
in Febraury has really
given me allot of craftiness. 

This week our fabulous sponsor is

Here is my card




This image is so cute and I have a wedding coming up this
summer. Think it will fit right in.. The image is called
Couple on a Scooter. I have used these supplies for my card..
5 X 61/2 card base
Copics- E00, E11,RV04, Y35, B02, & BG15
Embossing folder- industrial diamond..
Blue scrap paper scalloped edge.
And from my stash these fabulous flowers that I picked up 
at a  garage sale this past summer.

Hope you will join us over at  for this weeks
challenge Cute and Cuddly..
Happy craftin

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam great card hun love it Judith GDT SS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this card Pam :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Pam, that couple is the cutest I've come across!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for