Sunday, January 26, 2014

Kitty Bees Spot light show case

Hello everyone and welcome to my very first spotlight
card for the Kitty Bees Design team. I am a new 
 member and so thrilled to be here.
I was so happy to be brought on board with these fabulous
gals. So with out further ado, Here it is.
My card is a 5 X 7 standard card that I have embossed
using my Darice  folder. At the beginning of the
year I made a resolution to use up my scrap paper and
so far I am staying true to that.. So all this paper
are from my stash. I used a Spellbinders Petite Scalloped circles
 cutter for my image as well as the frame. Cut out 3 coordinating
brown pieces for my banners to match the cow. Added
3 black pearls and made my own sentiment on the computer.
Cut them out with my scalloped circle punch..

The image I have chosen  to use is called
Over the Moon with You which you can find
over at Kitty Bee Designs. They have such a 
wonderful selection of cute little images, it
is hard to pick just one..

I hope that you have enjoyed my first spotlight and will 
leave me some love to let me know how I did.

Happy Craftin.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for