Sunday, October 27, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #86 Anything Goes

Hello everyone. Hope your all having a fabulous day.
Today our challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner is
ANYTHING GOES. 



My card features one of  Bugaboo's  fabulous images called
Merry Christmas Tree. Such a darling image. My cones are
from Jolene's, the swirl is from my Memory Box Fancy
Swirl. Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbons, and
the paper is Christmas scraps..

I hope my card inspires you to create an 
Anything Goes card for our challenge this week at


Happy Scrapin.
I will be entering this card in these challange.



1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Love the tree. Thanks for joining us at 7kidscollegefund.com

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for