Sunday, October 27, 2013

Anything Goes

Hi everyone, Today I am sharing a card that I
am entering into a few challenges. which I don'T
normaly do, due to  time.  Working full time makes it
really hard to spend allot of time on that.. But I really
love working with Moncromatic cards.. And today
Sentimental Sundays  is having a Birthday Bash..
So here the card I am sharing..


Here you can see that I have used to beautiful colors.. White and
a color by Stazon that is called Acure.. I think the colors match
perfectly.. I also used 3 dies. The flowerett that is from Sizzix,
my Cheveron tag by Sizzix and the tattered edge die also from Sizzix.
Behind the flower I have added a dolly and then I embossed a 
large retangle with my snowflake embossing folder also from Sizzix.
So do you think I like Sizzix.. Oh Yeah!


I popped up my flower with a pop dot and added my ribbon.

I hope that you enjoy my card:

Happy Scrappin

I will be entering this card at these Challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Great card Pam. Love that sentiment! No one should ever regret anything that makes you laugh. Gorgeous embossing, great layout and use of colour.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute birthday card!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for