Tuesday, September 17, 2013

PS. Find Me Some Fall

Well, they say on the news that Summer is coming to 
an end this coming week-end.  How can that be. I'm always amazed
at how fast things go once I return to work in September.
Well, here we are and for this weeks challenge it is all about
fall at the Perfect Sentiments Challenge.
Our sponsor this week is Patty's Creations and  my image is
called Watering Can with Cosmos. I colored everything with
my copics. Used a Sizzix fancy oval dies to cut it out and my
Creative memories oval cutter for the background. Using
an old sticker set I placed the checker board down the side
and corner stickers from that same set. My paper flowers
are from multi flower dies with a fancy swirl by Sizzix. I printed
the sentiment from my computer and added a butterfly to  finish
it off. I hope that my card will inspire you to find your crafty
place to create something awesomed to enter into our
challenge this week.

Happy Scrapin and I'll be looking for you..

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and the colors and rthe swirl diecut! ...HUGS..SK :)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. I love the coloring of your image and your layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for