Sunday, July 21, 2013

TSC - Challenge # 71Theme Camping

Hey everyone it's another fabulous challenge week.
Focus is on camping.. Our sponsor this week is the
My image Fishing Bear can be found there.
Here is my side step card.
For this card I used allot of different elements.
My back ground is one that I found on Free Coloring pages
on line..Then I colored it with my watercolor pencils. I
really like the way it turned out. The water is also done
with my watercolor pencils as well. My bench and
tent were also found on the Free coloring pages. The worms
bag is from Jolene's, the sun is a new die that I just got and I
made my sentiment. Grass was made with my Fiskars grass cutter.

I hope you will join us over at 
for this weeks Camping challenge..

Hey remember that we are having a DT Call and we would love to have you. Just
follow the link below and get your info into us..

Happy Srappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for