Wednesday, June 26, 2013

PS- Red, White and Blue

Goodmorning. I hope your having a fabulous day.
I am enjoying the early days of Summer Break from work.
My card this week is all about celebrating the 4th of July
This little gal is a Meljens  image. She is
just a little cutie pie.. My paper is from my
scrap bucket,which I made a deal with myself
that I WOULD use my scraps up. I found these
little pin wheels in the dollar bend at JoAnn's. The 
littel flowers are from a yard sale that I recently went to,
 and the Sentiment tag is from Joleen's.

I hope you are in your crafty space doing
what you enjoy.

Happy Crafting

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic creation, just love the
    pin wheels & layout!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable patriotic creation! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. and joining in on our ANYTHING GOES challenge this week! Hope you'll join us again next week!
    Darlene
    A.R.T. DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Simply love your adorable patriotic card. Beautiful coloring and design. Thanks so much for playing along with Delightful Challenges this week!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image is so cute! Love your design and the little pinwheels and flowers. They really add the right touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for