Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fairies challenges Theme: Inspiration image






And here is my card.  I loved the soft  colors. I made this 
card for my dear friend who is retiring this year. I have
worked with her for the past 13 years. A hard day for me.
But I think my card works well for this challenge.

I love the softness and elegance of this card
For my back ground I used my dotted swiss
embossing folder . The over lay is from my new Sizzix
elligant embossing folder. I cut out the center
and added my lattic die behind that. My bench 
I found on Colorpages.com and added a
fancy swirl.
Flower are from my scrap bend. Have no idea where I got them.
Added two small lavendar butterflies to finish it off.


I will be entering this card at



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for