Sunday, May 26, 2013

Challenge # 64 Theme : Anything Goes using Vintage

Hello everyone. Another fabulous week-end celebrating  our
nephews graduation from High School, Trip to Europe and
then off to college in August, as well as turning 18.. You
look back at and wonder how did this happen. I do that with my
own two boys.. 
So feeling vintage myself right now, I chose an image
with a child in the mirror from A day for Daisy's.

I really like the brown tones that I used with this image.
My back ground is made from one of MS. Punch
around the page punches.. Looking back at her now,
I wish I would have done her hair a tan or brown color,
but I still love her. I had a strip of old lace that I added
to the edge, with some silk flowers in the brown and 
cream tones that I was looking for. I touched up the
edges of y oval and sentiment with TH charcole, added a 
couple of pearls on the sentiment to finish it off.

I hope that my card will inspire you to find your crafty place
for a fun week of vintage crafting..

Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so beautiful Pam and I love the warm vintage colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for