Monday, May 13, 2013

Challenge # 62 Theme Anything Goes with Ribbon And Lace

This week we are celebrating ribbons and lace.
I usually have some ribbon on most of my cards, 
but not allot of lace.. So this was fun for me,
 Our sponsor this week is http://skdigis.blogspot.com/.
I didn't have any ribbon to match my colors, so
I used one of my Copic markers to match the vase.
I love that about the copic. My frame is Fancy Frames
from Oozak.com.
the sentiment is alittle hard to read, but it says
"wanted you to know I am here for you.. I found 
this at Joanns in the dollar bend..

I hope that you will find your crafty space and join us
over at
 Happy Scrappin.




2 comments:

  1. Sweet and delightful card.
    Your DT sister
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst GOrgeous! Such pretty colours. I LOve this image and how you have used your ribbon and lace.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for