Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tsc Challenge # 54- Easter Bling

Todays card is very special to me.. I love Easter and
the meaning of it.. So, I had found this fabulous
stamp at Joann's and just had to have it. So here is my
card for this weeks challenge..
I know this card is suppose to be bling, so I added
a small black pearl in the center of my flower.. I
couldn't get any major bling to work. My sentiment is
I love doing black and white images..

I hope that my card will inspire you to go to your crafty
space and  let your imagination create something
you are very happy with as I did with this card today.

Please join us over at
with your own Easter Bling Card.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:





8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card Pam!

    Thank you for sharing with Cupcake Craft Challenges this week, hope you come back next week too.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is quite lovely but to enter our challenge, you must use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs dies. Perhaps you will visit us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely
    I love your design so much

    I thank you for another wonderful week
    at Tammy Scrappin Corner.
    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and peaceful card. I agree that it is hard to place any bling on this one, but either way the contrast between the black and white is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Easter card! I love the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black and white. It's so different for an Easter card and so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty. Great job, my friend.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy
    Just Because Linky Party 8/1-/31!
    Great sponsors and prizes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for