Monday, February 25, 2013

SC - February 26th New release.

So it is Saturday for me and I all I want to do is create.. I had done this
card differently, but then changed a few things to make it more Spot On.
I am using a new Digi from The Stamping Chef as well and an image from
QKR store. I think it is a win, win situation.



My image was colored with copic's as always. Really addicted to them. Then
once again I dug into my scrap box and found this cool racing paper. Used
a could of Sizzez punches and some flags from the internet.
Placed a Happy birthday sticker on it with the numbers along the side
to represent a racing sign.. 
I hope you enjoy my project..

Happy Scrappin

Challenges I am entering this into:


Looking for some great deals head on
over to 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for