Sunday, February 24, 2013

Anything but a card

This week I have decided to make anything but
a card..I do allot of scrapbooking but hardly ever
post them..So this week thought I would do something different.
My sister and a friend take turns making our special
monthly calendar pages and this is mine.. I have 
never added a digi to my pages before, but thought 
this would be something different than I have ever done before.
I used Bazzill paper for the back ground and a printed 
calendar from my computer.. My digi is from QKR.
My border at the top is from Martha Stewart punches
and the swirls are from Sizzix.. I think it turned out 
pretty cute..

Hope you enjoy it.


I plan on Entering this at:



6 comments:

  1. The Digi looks perfect on your calendar. Love it! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the calendar idea Pam and the digi looks brilliant. Good luck n this weeks OSAAT challenge and we hope to see you again next week. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome idea...you did great! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anything But a Card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page, thanks for joining us at anything but a card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love that bear and the little flourishes. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your terrific calendar with us at Anything But a Card! I love the border at the top and the bear is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for