Saturday, December 8, 2012

PSC58: Let it Snow

Perfect Sentiment Challenge with a twist.
Creat a card with what ever we want as long
as the card has some sort of snow on it.
Well, I can handle that. It is the time of year. I 
don't have snow yet but I am sure praying for some.
So, here is what I came up with.
This card was made with my Sizzix embossing pouch and
Sizzix fancy swirls, a snowflake punch by Fiskars and 
a Martha Steward corner punch. the sentiment Frost
Snowman is from Joleens sticker set. I had colored one
after I had embossed it and truly it looks better just embossed.
I hope you enjoy my craftiness :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this. Love those snowmen. So very pretty.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute embossing folder and all the bright red you used to frame your work. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments this week. Hope you'll come back again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for