Sunday, November 4, 2012

ME4Y-Thanksgiving card using Kraft Paper.

This weeks challenge is to make a card using Kraft paper.
Now I have to admit that I didn't know what Kraft paper was.
I didn't know that it is a color of paper, but now I do. So 
here is my Thanksgiving card using Kraft cardstock, with my 
Stamping Boutique Digi.


This is also my first Copic Marker Colouring task since I
went to the Copic class last week-end. Now I still have along ways
to go, but I am proud of my new shading techniques on this digi.
I even used my markers to change the color of the ribbon. It 
originally was white, but I went over it with my YR27 and
changed the ribbon color to perfectly match my card colors. I distressed the
edges with Tim Holzs ink and cut out my swirls with Sizzix dies.

This weeks sponsor is
they are giving away 3 digi's of your choice.



5 comments:

  1. super sweet card and great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too Pam. Thanks for sharing and playing at Digi Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling--like your other card! LOVE the image and your soft coloring! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and image and you Copic coloring is very nice. Don't you just love how easy it is to color your ribbons to match?! Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Haven.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card and I love the flourishes. Thanks for joining us at DigiHaven this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for