Sunday, July 15, 2012

ME4Y Weekly challenge- 3 colors

This weeks challenge is about making a card using 3 colors.
Black and white can be used as accent colors. I love using
DIGI's especially when I can get them free. So while surfing 
around on the net, I found the adorable little gal and chose
her for my challenge.
My colors are Yellow, Pink and Purple. I just love this little gal
and her blowing bubbles.I used my Copic markers to color 
her in and  Imade my frame border using Pink and Yellow
and just happened to have these little purple buttons in my stash and had
to use them. The brighter scalloped strip I cut using my new Martha Stewart
line punch.
Here's a better close up of this precious little gal.
Don't ya just wanna pinch her cheeks.
The sentiment is from my stash as well, from a baby
packet that I got along time ago. Here's a final look
at my finished card
Hope you will join us for this weeks 3 color challenge and
thanks for stopping by. You can see all of the Design Teams
cards at www.espciallymadeforyou.blogspot.com





5 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! do you have a link for the digi?? I would love this image!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet card Pam, loving that colour combo! Hope you are feeling well today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! thank you for joining us for the july fresh brewed designs blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for