Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sketch Challenge

It's time for another Sketch challenge
here at Made Especially For You. I'll show you
the sketch in a few but first my card.
For this challenge once again Bugaboo donated our Digi
images. They are so awesome that way. So I picked this
little gal carrying a pot of flowers.It just went 
with the sentiment. I am so addicted to Digi's
now.
Here is the sketch that we used.
I used my Martha Strewart lace punch to make the top of my card.
then to make it look like two separate strips I place this ribbon down
the center.
I love this sentiment.
Here's a closer look at my little gal. Just love her.
And finally one last peek at my card.

Here is our wonderful sponsor.
Thank You So Much.








2 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch, love where you placed the sentiment and your colours are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very lovely card Pam! I love the sentiment and that cute little girl :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for