Friday, June 22, 2012

PTT#73-Color/Picture Inspriation

This week at Party Time Tuesday there challenge is
either a color or picture challenge. You could choose to either make
a card with the 3 color choices or make a picture. I chose to do the
3 color theme. I'll show you my card first them the challenge
photo.
I found this DIGI on a free internet site. I just loved this
cute little sleeping mouse hanging from a branch of flowers.
So now here is the sketch we had to choose from.
Beautiful colors, don't you think.
Here's a closer look at the little mouse. I just think this is so sweet.
I used a strip of grogain ribbon across the top to
sit the sentiment on.
And I think the sentiment says it all. I hope you'll stop in again
to she what else I've been up to and be sure to become a 
follower. Once I reach 100 I'll have a grand blog candy to give away.



1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE image!! I love your paper and ribbon combo too! Thanks for playing at Party Time Tuesdays!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for