Friday, June 15, 2012

PSC36: Father's Day Color Story

This weeks challenge  at Perfect Sentiments was to make a fathers day card using 3
colors from the scene below. So this is my challenge card.

I had this great guy package of pre-made manly  things
so I decided to use my Fishing Digi that I got from Bugaboo. The worm is 
a stamp that I picked for a buck, not knowing really what I was going to do
with it but I really liked it and thought it was the cutest thing. Well, now we all
know what I did with it.  I
Isn't he just the cutest?
Here's a closer look at my Digi with the HUGE
fish that he caught.



The saying I made myself and then cut it out with my Sizzix
die cutter.


4 comments:

  1. what a great fathers day card love it thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cure card - the images are just adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Pam..your images are adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 3D fish! Great -fun image.

    Thanks for playing with us @ The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for