Friday, June 22, 2012

Made Especially For You challenge: Create a card using three eylets

Your challenge this week is to create a card using
3 eyelets. Easy right. Well, I didn't have eyelets so
I used the next best thing, Brads. Tell me what you
think of my card.
I believe this digi is from Bugaboo. I just love her but I don't
remember her name. I'm going to have to start righting their names
down beside them when I down load them. Anyway, she is so 
cute. Since it is Spring and the apple blossoms are out I made her sittiing 
on an apple branch.
I am very happy with my coloring. I am new to using Copics  but just
keep working with them and I learn alittle more each time.
I had these apple blossom stems and little flowers left over
from another project. I really liked them with this card.
Like I said before I used brads instead of eyelets since I didn't have any
but I still like them with this card. And here is one last look at my card for this week.


Don't forget to join us at Made Especially For You with your creative use of 3 eyelets. 








3 comments:

  1. so pretty Pam, love that you put her on a branch and your colouring is super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! It's been a real pleasure for me to visit your lovely blog! Your cards are beautiful! I'm your newest follower! I can't wait to see what you create next!
    I hope that you have a great day!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, lovely sweet card. I am like you and never write down the names of stamps or the rubber/clear ones I have...I too have a set of these and no idea who they are from or the artist...Gorgeous image and coloured beautifully. Am a new follower of your blog...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for