Saturday, June 30, 2012

Challenge card with Embossing.

I love the look of Embossing but it is really hard to keep it
clean especially when you do it on Black. I love the look
of this card. I think it is my favorite of all.
I think Black and White are just the most elegant two 
colors when put together. 
I used a simple flower pattern and embossed it with white.. I then cut it 
out using my Sizzix Scalloped cutter and backed it with my Sizzix
Scalloped cutter with cut outs. The look is so pretty.
I tried 3 different times to get a clean, stamped sentiment and just
could never get it. So, this looks like I splattered it with paint. It was 
also cut out with the same Sizzix cutters, only in smaller sizes.
To finish it off I ran a black and white scalloped edge 
strip down the side and used some silk flowers with
pearl sprays to make it pop.
One last look at my finished card.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you'll come back again.




1 comment:

  1. this is so elegant and romantic, great job with this challenge Pam! enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for