Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Challenge 223 - Patriotic!

To me Patriotic has always revolved around the fireworks
and family. So for my card this week I made a card
 to represent just that.
I loved this DIGI and thought about how my boys were when we would celebrate the 4th
with a picnic on the beach and fireworks to end the day.
The banner is from Joleen's and I used my glitter glue to make the first works really
stand out.
I found this Let Freedom Ring sentiment on a free site, added the stars for more bling.
Here's one more look at my card.
I am also entering this card at 
http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/






3 comments:

  1. Wow!! So much detail on this one!! I especially enjoy your image and all the color!! Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiments Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Love the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!
    ~Melissa, PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! The glitter on the fireworks really makes them pop.


    Thanks for playing with us @ The Perfect Sentiment
    Come back again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for