Friday, June 15, 2012

CFC57: Create a Clean And Simple project using acetate or vellum

CAS-ual Friday challenge this week is to make a card
using Vellum or Acetate. I have never done a card
like this and it was really fun. Here is what I did for this
challenge.
What I did was first used my embosser  with one of
my floral embosser. It leaves such great details on your
card. I took my vellum and Martha Stewarts butterfly  border punch
and single butterfly and punched out my design. I used Tim Holtz's
distressed ink and colored the Vellum. Something else I've never done before.
For the sentiment, I used my Cheer Up stamp right on the Vellum.
I think it really turned out great. Hope you'll come back for another
challenge next time.




5 comments:

  1. Nicely done. I have only used vellum once or twice, so I should try again.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - I love that vellum butterfly! It's so delicate looking! And great idea to color it with ink. I'm so glad you took the time to play along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pam Just popped by to say Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a very nice comment Glad to have you as a follower I scrolled through your blog and love your work ! Am a new follower!!
    Love your card that butterfly is beautiful very nice design.
    Big Blog HUgs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute card, thank you for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the delicate look of the vellum accents on this card. They look so soft and pretty with the Distress ink, something I've never tried. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for