Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Cricut Review.

This week I am reviewing the

FABULOUS FINDS CARTRIDGE


The Fabulous Finds cartridge is filled with cuts for charms, tags, frames, and more. With this cartridge, it’s easy to personalize projects and stay organized.


This cartridge includes: Windows, Jagged, Inserts, Stretched, Shadow, and Blackout creative features.

For this card I am going to us the hinges to put it together, then just cut out several other features for you to
look at. There is so much to chose from on tis cart it is hard to pick just one.
I hope you like my card and all the features it has to offer.
Here are some of the items that this card will create. I made hinges,Clipboards,tags, and charm.
This is just a small portion of items that this card will produce. On my card I used the hinges, So with
out further ado, here is my card
If you  are thinking about getting a new cart, this would be a great one to have. Thanks for 
stopping by and remember that our "May I have this Dance Blog Hop is going on over at 
Made Especially for you. There are some FABULOUS gifts,so make sure you stop by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for