Saturday, April 7, 2012

Do You Speak Cricut Saturday- Lovely Floral


Do You Speak Cricut Saturday---Lovely Floral


Welcome to the 5th week of Do You Speak Cricut Saturdays! I don't know about the
rest of you but I am finding this to be very helpful. I have had my Cricut Espressions
2 for over two years now and I am still learning and having these Cricut reviews has been
wonderful. This week I have chosen to do my review on the

 Lovely Floral cartridge.
This cartridge offers many designs, shapes, fonts and sayings. It  has over
50 designs some with layering. I have used this cartridge for making wedding cards
to baby cards and allot more in between. It is a very versatile cartridge.
Like some of the other cartridges this one doesn't offer allot of special features. But what
it does offer is fantastic. Some of the sayings that this one offers is, and this is my
favorite one, "Scrap Queen", plus Home Sweet Home, Smile, Thank You, Handsome
Fellow, Create and much, much more.
Sometimes the most beautiful parts of a design are just the accents. The Cricut® Lite Lovely Floral cartridge is filled with tags, flowers, and phrases that are great additions to scrapbook pages, home decor, cards, and other projects. You’ll also love the font that complements the cheerful theme of the cartridge. So with that all said, here is my card creation using the wonderful
LOVELY FLORAL CARTRIDGE.
Make sure you come back next Saturday for another Cricut review. And don't forget
that every Tuesday we do a special technique tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for