Sunday, April 22, 2012

Card using a recycled material




This weeks challenge was to make our card using some kind of recycled material.
So I found a thin piece of cardboard and used my water color pencils, colored it
all in this blue and with a slightly damp paint brush, brushed the color which turns
into watercolor. It's really cool how these work. Then I ran it through my crimper
to get the corigated look. I wanted something to sit my jar of bugs on so I used one
of my Sizzix dies to cut the red then placed my jar of bugs on top. I used Lady bugs
and tied RRR ribbon around the lid and backed my sentiment with the same color red.
I usually do a longer post on these but got behind. Life happens.

1 comment:

  1. VERY cool technique Pam! I am going to have to try that!!!! And your card is very pretty!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for