Thursday, March 22, 2012

Perfect Sentiments Challenge:

PSC24: Distressed Thank You's

Here's another card challenge for Perfect Sentiments. This week we are suppose to use a
distressed technique so I chose to ink the sides of my card. I really like this card. I think it
is really cute.
For this card I had been over at my friends house a very long time ago and she had this
adorable stamp set, so I stamped it on cardstock and stuck it away. So when I was looking for some
thing to do for the challenge I came across it and thought this was perfect for this
challenge. The Holy Cow and Cow I just cut out and placed glue dots on them to make them stand up off the page.


For the back ground I used my scalloped edge punch that places a whole at each scallop. The Sentiment was cut by my circle cutter and framed with this polka dot circle frame and then I
found my pouch of black and white flower pedals and layered three different ones to make my
flower. I love, love this card. Here is one last look at my finished project.

I have also entered this card at


15 comments:

  1. What a fabulous cow. I love his wings! Great card!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brought a smile to my face!! I love black and white cards and your cow and sentiment are fantastic! Thanks for playing along with perfect Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. made me laugh great job thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable :) Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Pam!! I've never seen the cow stamp before..it turned out great. Thanks for joining us again this week at The Perfect Sentiment : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is super cute!!! Great card! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo cute!!! I LOVE that cow stamp!!! Awesome card and great sentiment too:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy cow! I love it! Thanks for playing with us @ the Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! Love your cow and the sentiment is so perfect. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this card has me rolling! love it. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too darn cute! Great image - thanks for playing at Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the image. Great job on the card. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for