Sunday, February 26, 2012

UNSCRIPTED SKETCHES #147

This weeks challenge over at UNSCRIPTED SKETCHES is from this sketch.

This is my take on that sketch.
Here is the challenge sketch.

I really like this sketch. I sewed that green back ground on using a blanket stitch with my sewing machine. Then I took dark green and framed in the white square and retangle after running it through my dots embossing folder by Sizzix.
For the flower I cut out the stem and leaves from my smaller leaf maker and to make the flowers I used Tim Holtzs rosette maker. I just love, love, love that tool. I topped off the flower with a green button and green embroidery thread.
I placed the smaller rosette on the bottom just above my Sentiment.
For the inside I framed a piece of white journaling paper with the same plaid paper from the front and then cut a fancy floral corner piece to add interest. I love this card. Here's one last look at my finished card. Hope you enjoy it.







4 comments:

  1. WoW!!! This is one spectacular card. You have totally rocked this challenge! I could list a hundred things that I like about the card but will sum it all up with PERFECT! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us this week at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One awesome card - great take on the sketch and love the texture and that flower! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so nice, what great and soft colors and I love those design elements. Nice use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers you've made for your stunning card are just lovely. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for