Wednesday, February 15, 2012

PSC19: All Holiday and Seasons

It's time for another "Perfect Sentiment Challenge" and we could choose what ever Holiday we wanted so I chose to do St.Patties day.
This was fairly easy for me since I used dimentional stickers by Recollections. I love using these when time  just gets away from you and you need something quick.
I cut the St. Patrick's Day sentiment from the center of St.Patricks Day Paper from DCMV. I bordered it with white and poked my holes around the outside edge. I really needed a larger needle for making my holes but they are there. In the left corner I placed the good luck Horseshoe.
Along the left side I punched threading holes and weaved a strip of white paper through it. I really like the looks of this.
For the bow I used a shoe string with clovers on it. Just the perfect touch.
One last look at my card for the PSC.




7 comments:

  1. Great details! Thanks for sharing this great card with the Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice card thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Pam...thanks for playing along with the Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great st patty's day card I love all the detail you put into it. Thanks for playing along with us at the Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a truly darling card. Love all the fun details. It's hard to see your piercing so thanks for explaining where it is. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, Pam! :) Your blog design looks great! Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for