Thursday, February 2, 2012

PSC17: Missing a Button

Perfect Sentiments Challenge
I started this card with a double sided card stock. Floral on one side and Polka dots on the other. Then I took white Bazille paper, ran it through a pretty card cutter that had this neat edging on it. Then I ran it through my cool Sizzix embossing folder.
I added three strips of olive green ribbon on the edge and place a Rosette from my Tim Holtzs Rosette cutter in the corner.
For the sentiment I used the contrasting side of the paper, cut a smaller piece of white for the top and wrote the I miss you. I found these two old buttons in my button jar and they were tented green so they matched perfectly and I had two of them, which is unusual for me. Usually I will have one.
The inside shows the back side of the card stock that I used. I chose to use the other side to make my smaller rosette. I am addicted to that die.
And this is the finished product. Love it.



11 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card, Pam! :) Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing on your card! great work! Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I love that you hand wrote the sentiment. Makes it more personal. Great job and thinks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card. I really love that embossing folder and how you finished off the inside of the card. Your buttons are just perfect. Thanks for playing along at Perfect Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card, Pam! I really like the layering on the front. The inside is adorable too!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is stunning, love the die cutting and the embossing. I found you from Jennipher's blog. I love your blog and now following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berni, I love using the embossing folders. It just makes the card pop.Glad your following along.

      Delete
  7. Love your card! The white cardstock embossing is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam this is quite elegant. The embossed background is really something. Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your embossing layer and the flower, but your whole card is simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great colors and fafabulous rosettes. Thanks for playing along with the Perfect Sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for